Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Round House Kick to the Head........

I'm bloggin' about comics and I'm watching a comic book cartoon (JLU!). Just give me a bowl of Batman movie cereal and my favorite Super Friends blankie and I'll be set.

I have a couple cool previews to show you first, so let's break those out.

Iron Fist Annual #1, where you're going to get more martial arts action than in a whole Chuck Norris round house kick to the head.........
....

....
Yep, not only do you get awesome Howard Chaykin art, but Jelena Djurdjevic (relative of Marco) does some interior artwork as well.

So, if I told you that Brian (Ms. Marvel, New Avengers Illuminati) Reed is starting up a new spy book at Image comics, what would you say? Well, I don't care what you say, all I know is that I'm there. Here's the cover from the first issue that hits stores on November 14th.........


Oh and before I forget, Marvel Comics Presents is back, and there might be some potential in this title. Maybe not for the long term, but for the first couple issues or so this is the comic to be buying. There's gonna be some killer art by Stuart Immonen, Clayton Henry, and many others. Plus, the stories might not be half bad either. So check out a preview image of each of the upcoming stories that will be featured in the book, and try and shield your eyes from the J. Scott Campbell cover (seriously, his art is usually good!?!?!?!).........





That's all for the previews for right now, so what else do I have for you?

Huh, well not a whole lot. I guess if I had to leave you with something, it would be that the first issue of the One More Day storyline in Amazing Spider-Man was excellent, and stuff happens.............stuff


How's that for cryptic?

No comments: